Just because it’s snarky doesn’t mean it’s any less true. In fact, some of the things I have been seeing while I look for snarky cross stitch patterns are very true – and the way they are delivered means that they cut through the usual fog of life like a knife.
- There are 7 days in a week and someday isn’t one of them.
- My train of thought derailed. There were no survivors.
- Your crazy is showing. You might want to tuck that back in.
- Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is that you’re stupid and make bad choices.
- Dear Life, when I said can it get any worse? That was theoretical, not a challenge.
- Of course your opinion matters. Just not to me.
- My people skills are just fine; it’s my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
- Go ahead, underestimate me. That will be fun.
- I do not have ducks. I do not have a row. I have squirrels and they are at a rave.
- I meant to say it. Just not out loud.
I am loving the fact that I now know I can take the filter off when I cross stitch.
Photo by SarahDeer