- The Madness of King George. It was bad enough until they started looking at his feces.
- Pollock. Let’s watch someone self-destruct.
- The Sword in the Stone. I cannot believe this travesty of the King Arthur story. Its ineptness rivals that of Disney’s version of the Three Musketeers.
- Luther. I was into the story until they divvied up the nuns…
- Color of Pomegranates. Imagine three hours of little dialog and set scenes with only eyes moving. Throw in some disemboweled sheep, and you’ve got the movie!
- Pride And Prejudice (The A&E Miniseries) The best adaption I have ever seen of my most favorite book.
- An Affair To Remember. A fairy tale about love. Of course it never really happens that way, but I can dream.
- The Italian Job. An amazing plot, great action.
- Down Periscope. Who can resist this tale of the modern Navy with the crew of misfits? Best part: walking the plank.
- Madagascar. Loved the jokes, the plot and the penguins.
Photo by alexyorke